E-Commerce Standard Terms and Conditions
Article 1 [Purpose)
These terms and conditions govern the use of Internet-related services (hereinafter referred to as “services”) provided by Pentatonic’s official website and Internet mall (hereinafter referred to as “mall”) operated by Pentatonic (e-commerce operator). Its purpose is to define the rights, obligations and responsibilities of users.
Article 2 (Definition)
① “Mall” refers to a virtual business place set up by Pentatonic Co., Ltd. to trade goods or services (hereinafter referred to as “goods, etc.”) using information and communication facilities such as computers in order to provide goods or services (hereinafter referred to as “goods, etc.”) to users. It is also used in the sense of a business operator operating a cyber mall.
② “User” refers to members and non-members who access the “mall” and receive the services provided by the “mall” in accordance with these terms and conditions.
③ ‘Member’ refers to a person who has registered as a member of the “Mall” and can continue to use the services provided by the “Mall”.
④ ‘Non-member’ refers to a person who uses the services provided by the “mall” without subscribing to membership.
Article 3 (Specification, explanation and revision of terms and conditions, etc.)
① "Mall" refers to the contents of these terms and conditions, trade name and representative name, business address (including address where consumer complaints can be handled), phone number, fax number, e-mail address, business registration number, communication The sales report number, personal information manager, etc. are posted on the official website of Pentatonic Co., Ltd. and the initial service screen (front side) of the Internet mall so that users can easily know. However, the contents of the terms and conditions can be viewed by the user through the connection screen.
② “Mall” refers to the 「Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce」, 「Regulation of Terms and Conditions Act」, 「Framework Act on Electronic Documents and Electronic Commerce」, 「Electronic Financial Transaction Act」, 「Electronic Signature Act」, 「Using Information and Communication Network」 These Terms and Conditions may be amended to the extent that they do not violate relevant laws such as the Promotion and Information Protection Act, the Act on Door-to-Door Sales, etc., and the 「Framework Act on Consumers」.
③ If the "mall" revises the terms and conditions, the date of application and the reason for the revision shall be specified and announced along with the current terms and conditions on the initial screen of the mall from 7 days before the effective date to the day before the effective date. However, if the contents of the terms and conditions are changed unfavorably to the user, it will be notified with a grace period of at least 30 days in advance. In this case, the "mall" clearly compares the content before and after the revision and displays it so that users can easily understand.
④ If the "mall" revises the terms and conditions, the revised terms and conditions apply only to contracts concluded after the date of application, and the terms and conditions before the revision apply to contracts already concluded before that. However, if a user who has already entered into a contract transmits his or her wish to be subject to the provisions of the amended terms and conditions to the "mall" within the notice period of the amended terms and conditions pursuant to paragraph 2 and receives the consent of the "mall", the provisions of the amended terms and conditions apply. It's possible.
⑤ Matters not specified in these Terms and Conditions and interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc., the Act on Regulation of Terms and Conditions, the Consumer Protection Guidelines in Electronic Commerce, etc. set by the Fair Trade Commission, and related laws or commercial practices. follow
Article 4 (Provision and Change of Service)
① "Mall" performs the following tasks.
1. Provision of information on goods or services and conclusion of purchase contract
2. Delivery of goods or services for which a purchase contract has been concluded (only based on delivery by electronic means such as text messages and SMS)
3. Other tasks designated by the "mall"
② "Mall" may change the contents of goods or services to be provided by contracts to be concluded in the event of out-of-stock goods or services, changes in technical specifications, or natural disasters. In this case, the contents of the changed goods or services and the delivery date are specified and immediately notified to the place where the contents of the current goods or services are posted.
③ If the contents of the service already concluded with the user to be provided by the “mall” need to be changed due to out-of-stock goods or changes in technical specifications, natural disasters, etc., the reason will be immediately notified to the user.
Article 5 (Suspension of Service)
① "Mall" may temporarily suspend the provision of services in the event of urgent reasons such as maintenance, replacement or failure of information and communication facilities such as computers, loss of communication, or natural disasters.
② "Mall" compensates for damages suffered by members due to temporary suspension of service provision due to reasons in Paragraph 1, but this is not the case if "Mall" proves that there is no intention or negligence.
Article 6 (Member Registration)
① The user applies for membership by filling in the member information according to the sign-up form set by the "mall" and expressing his/her intention to agree to these terms and conditions.
② "Mall" registers as a member of the users who have applied for membership as in Paragraph 1, unless they fall under any of the following subparagraphs.
1. If there is falsehood, omission, or typo in the registration information
2. If it is judged that registering as other members is significantly impeded by the technology of the "mall"
③ The time of establishment of the membership contract is when the consent of the "mall" reaches the member.
④ If there is a change in the information registered at the time of membership registration, the member must notify the change within a considerable period of time by modifying member information, etc.
Article 7 (Withdrawal from Membership and Loss of Qualification, etc.)
① Members may request withdrawal at any time to the "Mall", and the "Mall" will immediately process the withdrawal.
② If a member falls under any of the following reasons, the "mall" may limit or suspend membership.
1. In the case of registering false information when applying for membership
2. In case the member does not pay the debts borne by the member in relation to the use of the “mall” or the goods purchased using the “mall” on time
3. Threatening the order of e-commerce, such as interfering with other people's use of the "mall" or stealing the information
4. In the case of using the "mall" to act against the law or these terms and conditions, or against public order and morals
5. In case the company violates all other matters stipulated in these Terms and Conditions and it is confirmed that the application for use is unreasonable.
③ After the "Mall" restricts or suspends membership, if the same action is repeated twice or more, or if the cause is not corrected within 30 days, the "Mall" may lose membership.
Article 8 (Purchase Application and Consent to Provision of Personal Information, etc.)
① “Mall” users apply for purchase on the “Mall” by the following or similar methods, and the “Mall” must provide each of the following information in an easy-to-understand manner when the user applies for purchase.
1. Search and selection of goods, etc.
2. Enter the recipient's name, address, phone number, e-mail address (or mobile phone number), etc.
3. Confirmation of contents related to the terms and conditions, services for which the right to withdraw subscription is restricted, and burden of expenses such as shipping and installation fees
4. Indicate that you agree to these Terms and Conditions and confirm or reject the items in 3. above
5. Consent to request for purchase of goods, etc. and confirmation thereof or confirmation of “mall”
6. Selection of payment method
② In case the "mall" needs to provide purchaser's personal information to a third party: 1) the person to whom the personal information is provided, 2) the purpose of using the personal information of the person to whom the personal information is provided, 3) items of personal information to be provided, 4) Inform the purchaser of the personal information retention and use period of the recipient of personal information and obtain consent. (The same applies even if the agreed items are changed.)
Article 9 (Payment method)
The method of payment for goods or services purchased on the “mall” is one of the following methods
You can do it this way.
1. Various account transfers such as phone banking, internet banking, and mail banking
2. Payment by various cards such as prepaid cards, debit cards, and credit cards
3. Online deposit without a bankbook
4. There is the use of other payment methods accepted by other companies, and the payment methods are subject to circumstances and conditions.
Article 10 (Refund and Withdrawal of Subscription, etc.)
① When "mall" cannot deliver or provide goods or items for which a user has applied for purchase due to out-of-stock or other reasons, the "Mall" notifies the user of the reason without delay and refunds or takes necessary measures for refund.
② Users cannot return or exchange goods, etc., if they fall under any of the following subparagraphs.
1. Information on product service description, seat and date, and product service location error and member side
In case of mistake
2. If resale is difficult due to the passage of time
3. In case of transfer to a third party or provision as collateral
4. Other illegal cases
③ The company's purchase cancellation and subscription withdrawal regulations include the Consumer Protection Act in Electronic Commerce, etc.
Comply with relevant laws and regulations.
④ In the case of cancellation or refund due to a member's simple change of mind, the amount incurred in handling the refund is the member's responsibility.
⑤ In the case of credit card payment cancellation, the refund method and refund date of the cancellation amount may differ slightly depending on the time of purchase cancellation and the refund processing standard of the credit card company. In this case, we may reapprove the refund fee.
Article 11 (Personal Information Protection)
① "Mall" collects the minimum personal information to the extent necessary to provide services when collecting user's personal information.
② “Mall” does not collect information necessary for the fulfillment of the purchase contract in advance when signing up for membership. However, this is not the case when minimum specific personal information is collected in the case where identity verification is required prior to the purchase contract for the fulfillment of obligations under the relevant laws and regulations.
③ "Mall" is a user's personal information
When collecting and using, notify the user of the purpose and obtain consent.
④ "Mall" cannot use the collected personal information for purposes other than the purpose, and when a new purpose of use occurs or when it is provided to a third party, the user is notified of the purpose and consent is obtained during the use and provision stage. However, exceptions are made in cases where the relevant laws and regulations stipulate otherwise.
Article 12 (Obligations for Member ID and Password)
① Members are responsible for managing their ID and password. Members are responsible for civil and criminal matters arising from their negligence.
② Members must not let a third party use their ID and password.
③ If a member recognizes that his/her ID and password are stolen or used by a third party, he or she must immediately notify the "mall" and follow the instructions of the "mall".
Article 13 (Obligations of Users) Users shall not engage in the following acts.
1. Registration of false information when applying or changing
2. Stealing other people's information
3. Changes in information posted on the “mall”
4. Transmission or posting of information (computer programs, etc.) other than the information set by the “mall”
5. Infringement of intellectual property rights such as copyrights of “Mall” and other third parties
6. Acts that damage the reputation of “Mall” or other third parties or interfere with their business
7. Disclosure or posting of obscene or violent messages, images, voices, or other information against public order and morals on the mall
Article 14 (Attribution of Copyright and Restrictions on Use)
① Copyright and other intellectual property rights for the works created by the "Mall" belong to the "Mall".
② Among the information obtained by using the "mall", the user may use or restrict the information for which the intellectual property right belongs to the "mall" for commercial purposes by copying, transmitting, publishing, distributing, broadcasting or other methods without the prior consent of the "mall". It must not be used by a third party.
③ "Mall" must notify the user when using the copyright belonging to the user according to the agreement.
Article 15 (Jurisdiction and Governing Law)
① Lawsuits regarding e-commerce disputes between the "Mall" and users are subject to the user's address at the time of filing, and if there is no address, the district court that has jurisdiction over the place of residence shall have exclusive jurisdiction. However, if the user's address or residence is not clear at the time of filing the complaint or if the user is a foreign resident, the complaint shall be brought to the competent court under the Civil Procedure Act. ② Korean law applies to e-commerce lawsuits filed between the "Mall" and users.